An online Instructional Design Course with insightful creative vision of learning in a time of emerging digital resources.
ABOUT THE COURSE
You will learn
- The initial steps in the instructional design process, including how to do a needs analysis and understanding your audience.
- How to apply the design thinking process with its 4 development stages: discover, define, develop, and deliver.
- Choosing the right format for your training and content mapping.
- Effective tools you can use to engage every time you teach or train.
- How to crop creative stuff to include in your sessions.
- What to do and what to avoid in online sessions.
- How to create awesome session outlines & learning journeys.
You’ll get access to a set of effective tools and resources you can use to engage every time you teach or train:
- Empathy map
- Interviewing techniques
- Research planning form
- Session outline models
- Creative Crane
- Activities Repository
- Discovery activities
- Trainers who develop their own content and materials.
- Learning designers looking for tips to implement right away.
- Teachers that need to adapt their classes for online learning.
- Instructors who want to make their eLearning courses more interactive and effective.
- “Big thanks for the ‘out of the box’ experience from these training days.”
- “I had a practical experience at the course, and the extra resources are of great help.”
- “I had trouble keeping the participants responsive to my online courses. After implementing some things I learned here, I improved the lessons and people appreciate it.”
- “The trainings we have at our company are mainly theoretical. I had doubts they can be transformed so much, but I had a great surprise after our trainers team participated at the instructional design online course. Our employees enjoy them more now and the feedbacks we received were proof of that.”
- The online instructional design course enlists groups of 3 to 6 people.
- Structured as a 3-days online course, with modules of 4 hours and individual tasks in-between.
- Includes a session for feedback on courses designed by participants as a follow-up.
- The trainer for this course is our own co-founder and head of creative. He has more than 15 years experience in designing and applying the most valuable, and yet coolest, most hip learning experiences and HR tools out there.
- Costs: please contact us on the below form for a personalized offer.